Thursday, November 14, 2013

Outfit copycat



The picture on the left is from my favorite fashion blog, she takes magazine and celebrity photos for inspiration and copies the style with things she already owns. Proving that up-to-date style is not difficult or unattainable no matter what your income/lifestyle/geographical location is.
Since I started following her blog her personal style has both influenced and improved my own. Her wardrobe is very my taste and the way she pairs clothes and completes outfits with jewelry is simple and clever which makes it easy to learn from and duplicate. Whenever I find myself at a loss for what to wear a copycat from her website is almost always my go to.




Today I had court, so i know my outfit was going to be conservative business casual- which is dressed down just a little bit from church-wear but very similar. I decided on neutral colors because today was not a day I wanted attention drawn on my self. The picture doesnt show it but I wore a simple gold necklace and black suede ankle boots that were mostly covered by the flare of the pants. I also contemplated a scarf for a little color and because it was cold but decided to leave it off since it looked busy.

J's Everyday Fashion 

No comments:

Post a Comment